Sunday, 3 February 2008

Posting 2

On that wonderful day of 29 of March 1996, I was born. I was born in the Government Hospital of India.
I gave some very scary moments to my parents. One time, I sleep for 18 hours and did not wake until 12 midnight. I also used to be a troublesome child. I would not let anyone but my mother, carry me. I would not eat properly. Over half of my food would end up on the floor. I would also get lost many times and I just would not stop

I started talking somewhere in February 1997.I started walking in June 1997.My sister was born in 24/10/1997. I liked my sister a lot but she was very hostile towards me. When I went near her, she would throw things at me.

I joined St James Kindergarten in 2000.I loved this period of schooling the best. The school would organise about 10 excursions per year. I learnt many things through them. I had my first taste of mushrooms on one of the excursions. We would have concerts every year.

I joined Gan Eng Seng Primary school in 2003. I was in the badminton school team of that school. I used to have many good friends when I was there.

I transferred to Henry Park Primary School in 2006.I am a prefect and a member of the executive committee in 2008.